- This event has passed.
Bridges Prep Block Party and Shrimp & Grits Cookoff
April 8 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
It’s Bridges Preparatory School’s Block Party & Shrimp and Grits Cook-off from noon to 5pm on April 8th on Paris Avenue in Port Royal bringing the community together for a day filled with fabulous food, family fun,
Enjoy FREE admission as well as activities for the whole family, live music and a SHRIMP & GRITS COOKOFF!
• Shrimp and Grits Cook-off from 130-330 eaturing local professional chefs competing to win for the People’s Choice Award for the best recipe in Beaufort.
• In the Kids-Zone, children will explore a wide array of fun activities, such as, a Rock-climbing-Wall and bounce houses.
• silent auction.
• Corn-Hole and other hands-on activities for all ages will be available while enjoying refreshing beverage at the Beer Garden.
• Shrimp not your thing? Don’t worry, we will have plenty of diverse and kid-friendly food selections to choose from that will make even the land-loving foodies happy.
• Local vendors and artisans will be set-up to sell their wares.
• Live music will be center stage.